The Asproseat Sant Just Pilot Center attends to the specific educational needs of students with different pathologies.The characteristics of the students respond to different needs that include:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Behavioral disorders
- Syndromic and/or congenital pathologies
- Intellectual disability
- Various disabilities
The school’s students come from different areas of Baix Llobregat and range in agefrom 3 to 21 years old. We are organized in three stages: Infant and Primary Education, Secondary Education and Entering adulthood.
What do we do and how do we do it?
At the school we work on an individual basis, focusing on the needs, interests and levels of each of our students. All of them have individual support programs (P.I.).
The school’s classrooms are made up of a small number of students, facilitating individualized, close and quality attention.
The school team is made up of specialized professionals, with experience and sensitivity towards the specific educational needs of our students.
It is made up of special education teachers, educators, psychologists, physiotherapists and speech therapists; recreational and dining room monitors with a special education profile.
What do we offer?
- Large classrooms with plenty of light and ventilation
- Large courtyard with different recreational areas
- Multisensory classroom
- Physiotherapy classroom
- Speech therapy and re-education classrooms
- Psychology space
- Dining room and kitchen
- Hydrotherapy poo
- Transversal projects in all classrooms, based on the promotion of health, new technologies, communication, management of emotions, solidarity and cooperation, leisure, environmental values and personal autonomy.
- Specific projects in the secondary education stage based on specific centers of interest: radio, media, festivals and traditions, magic and fantasy, national geographic, cafeteria and vegetable garden.
We have a social worker of the entity in order to accompany students and their familiesin the process of referral to other socio-educational and employment services efficiently and successfully
- Swimming in the municipal swimming pool La Bonaigua
- Dog therapy at the school
- Horse therapy in the riding school Poni Club Catalunya
- Zumba at the school
- Soccer at the school
- Music therapy at the school
- Speech Therapy